Friday 9 December 2011

My lovely boys!


Poor old Joe has the pox so had to stay at home with Daddy this morning while I took David to an eye appointment at the hospital.

I got David in the car and then got in myself. As we started to drive off a shout went up from the back seat...

"Stop! Mummy! Where my Joe?"

I explained that Joe was staying home with Daddy and David was coming out with Mummy. He calmed down and off we went.

Got to the hospital and as we were a bit early we went to the cafe for a biscuit break... David chose a choc chip cookie and then pointed to a smartie cookie and said "Dat one for my Joe" so we bought that too.

All the way home a little voice was heard saying "see my Joe now"

Got home and David comes tearing in to Daddy.... "Where my Joe? Where my Joe?"

Joe was in bed having a nap. So David runs to the bottom of the stairs and yells up... "Wake up Joe!"

A little voice over the monitor says back... "My David come home, yaaaay!"

Blimey, the hugs they've shared since then. Holding hands, sitting next to each other and kissing. You'd think they'd not seen each other for 2 years not 2 hours!

Oh and Joe loved his biscuit!

David wouldn't leave his side this afternoon... as you can see...


No comments:

Post a Comment